Chief and Rays stores double coupons up to $.50 every day. Limit of five (5) like coupons per shopping trip and limit of (2) like internet printable coupons. If an item is on sale as Buy One, Get One Free, you can use only one coupon per two items. See the Chief Coupon Policy or Rays Coupon Policy for more details.
Here’s just a little peek at what’s on sale starting Thursday, 8/2/12:
Chocolate Brownie Cookies 12 ct – $2.99
Okay, so $2.99/doz is not a huge bargain, but these cookies are AWESOME and who wants to turn on their oven in August to bake homemade cookies, anyway? If you’re going to splurge on something this week, I recommend these cookies!
BEST FRESH FOOD DEALS:
Mangos – $1.00 each
Green or Red Seedless Grapes – $1.49/lb
Organic Romaine Hearts 3 pk – $2.49
Broccoli Crowns – $1.00/lb
Celery Sleeve – $1.00 each
Cucumbers – $.50 each
Hass Avocados – $1.00 each
Grape Tomatoes pint – $2.00
Reiter Milk Gallon – $2.50
Bone-In Sirloin Pork Roast – $.99/lb
Fresh Chicken Thighs or Drums – $1.00/lb
OTHER DEALS THAT JUMPED OFF THE PAGE AT ME:
Doritos Chips 10.5-11.5 oz – B1G1 FREE
- $1/2 Doritos Tortilla Chips, exp. 8/11/12 (Pepsi Moments 07/22/12)
- FINAL COST – price isn’t listed in the ad, but B1G1 FREE + coupon is about the best deal you’ll ever see on Doritos
Pepsi Soft Drinks 12 pk 12 oz cans – 4 for $11.00 (must buy 4)
Starbucks Coffee 12 oz bag – $7.99
- $1.50/1 Starbucks Coffee, exp. 8/31/12 (SS 06/17/12)
- FINAL COST – $6.49 EACH
General Mills Cereal 14.81-18 oz (Honey Nut Cheerios and Lucky Charms shown) – $2.99
- $0.50 off ONE BOX Honey Nut Cheerios cereal printable
- $0.50/1 Cheerios Cereal, exp. 8/18/12 (SS 07/08/12)
- FINAL COST- $1.99 EACH (14-18 oz is a large box of cereal)
Wish-Bone Salad Dressing 8 oz – $1.00
- $0.25/1 Wish-Bone or Wish-Bone Western Dressing, exp. 8/26/12 (RP 7/29/12) – I didn’t get this insert; coupon might be for 16 oz dressings or spritzers only?
- FINAL COST – $.50 EACH
Suave Deodorant 1.4 oz – $1.00
- $0.75/1 Suave Deodorant Product, exp. 8/26/12 (RP 07/29/12) excludes trial size – I didn’t get a Red Plum insert yesterday, so I don’t know if the 1.4 oz is also excluded on this coupon?
- FINAL COST – $.25 EACH
There are also a bunch of additional 10 for $10 items in the ad, but I don’t see many coupons to match with them right now.
Full weekly ad list and coupon match-ups to follow soon!